We can be waiting at home for clients discharged from hospital, providing a seamless and comfortable transition.
In every instance, our services are customized to fit the client's exact requirements. We do this by beginning with a home visit to do a detailed assessment of what is needed and determine which of our agents will be the best fit for your situation.
In addition to regular duties our nursing staff will handle all communication with physicians, reporting concerns, changes and developments to family.
Thistlecreek provides registered nursing care for palliative care, pre & post-operative clients, any situations requiring nursing assistance in the home or hospital. Services are available by the hour, by the day and by the week, both on a long and a short-term basis, live-in and live out.
We listen to clients. We think in terms of their needs, not in terms of our services. We help them connect with community services that they may not otherwise discover.
For your convenience:
- Service can begin with as little as 4 hours notice.
- In-home visits can be arranged on a minimum 1 hour basis.
- Cancellations require no more than 4 hours notice.
- A 'live' voice will always greet you when you call 905-582-9519
- A staff member is always 'on call' outside of office hours.